Who are we?
We are Joi Scientific, a clean technology company whose proprietary Hydrogen 2.0 technology enables the production of clean, abundant and affordable hydrogen.
Joi Scientific, Inc.
Kennedy Space Center
Space Life Sciences Lab
505 Odyssey Way, Suite #103
Merritt Island, Florida 32953
What information do we collect about you?
We do not collect personal information about you unless you explicitly and directly provide it to us. You are free to explore the Website without providing any information about yourself. When you visit the Website and register to receive updates or to download certain marketing materials, we request that you provide Personal Information about yourself. We also collect Navigational Information.
If you do not want your Personal Information collected, please do not submit it to us. If you have already submitted this information and would like for us to remove it from our records, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We collect and process the following information:
Information you give us
This is the Personal Information that you voluntarily share with us when you register to download certain marketing materials, such as white papers or ebooks, or when you sign-up to receive ongoing communications, such as our newsletter or weekly blog articles.
The information we request from you includes: your name, e-mail address, company name, company website, country, phone number, job title, industry, area of interest in partnering with Joi Scientific, and application interest regarding our Hydrogen 2.0 technology.
We do not have an expiration date on your Personal Information.
Information we collect automatically
When you communicate with us (via email, phone, through the website), we may maintain a record of your communication.
Information from third-parties
We do not buy nor receive any data from third-parties.
How do we use your personal information?
When you provide us with Personal Information, we may use that information in the following ways:
- Operate, maintain, and improve our site, products and services.
- Respond to your inquiries, comments, and questions and to provide customer service.
- Send you content about Hydrogen 2.0 and the energy industry that we think may be of interest to you.
- Communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Joi Scientific and our partners.
We only do this when we have your explicit consent, and only use the personal information you have given us explicit consent to use.
Who do we share your personal information with?
Joi Scientific uses third-party vendors and hosting partners for hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology we need to run our Website. We share your Personal Information only with third-party data processors, which include our cloud-based CRM and marketing automation (email) service provider, whose technology we use to host our subscriber list and to send you weekly blog articles and other company updates.
We do not sell your personal data to third-parties to use for their own marketing purposes. Joi Scientific is the sole owner of the information collected on this site.
We reserve the right to use or disclose your Personal Information if required by law or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or to comply with a law, court order, or legal process.
How do we secure your personal information?
We secure the Personal Information you provide us on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When Personal Information is collected on our Website, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Accessing your personal information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. If you provide us with your Personal Information, by law, you have the following nine rights with respect to your information:
- The right to be informed about the Personal Information we collect about you, how we use it, and your personal rights.
- The right to access your information, so you are aware of what we have and can ensure we are using it in accordance with data protection laws.
- The right to rectification to correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in the information that you have provided.
- The right to data portability to obtain and reuse your personal information for your own purposes across different websites.
- The right to object to processing for certain types of uses; for example, you may no longer wish to receive our weekly blog posts.
- The right to restrict processing to suppress future use of your information. When processing is restricted, we can still store your information but we may not use it any more.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time for using your personal information for marketing purposes.
- The right to lodge a compliant about the way we handle or process your personal information with your national data protection regulator.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com or by mail to: Joi Scientific, Space Life Sciences Lab, Exploration Park, 505 Odyssey Way, Kennedy Space Center, Suite #103, Florida 32953.
To Unsubscribe From Our Communications
You may unsubscribe from our communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e-mails, or by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: Joi Scientific, Space Life Sciences Lab, Exploration Park, 505 Odyssey Way, Suite #103, Kennedy Space Center, Florida 32953.
We may change our policy at any time by modifying this page and posting it ten days before it takes effect.