These are the top 10 benefits of Hydrogen 2.0:
- Available 24/7. Can offer uninterrupted availability and can be reliably produced any time, day or night, in any weather condition, anywhere.
- Exists in abundance. Can turn nature’s most abundant substance, water, into clean energy.
- It’s affordable. Designed to finally make hydrogen cost-competitive to other energy alternatives.
- Cleans hydrocarbons. Can be used to manufacture synthetic gasoline or to enrich traditional fuels to make them burn cleaner, with less pollution.
- Produces drinking water: Can produce pure water when combined with oxygen in the environment.
- Is easy to store. Can be stored, without pressure, at a wide range of normal temperatures (0°C to 90°C).
- Uses existing infrastructure. Will primarily use the world’s existing liquid fuel distribution channels so society doesn’t have to wait decades to reap the benefits of a clean, affordable and abundant energy source.
- Made On-Demand. Can convert hydrogen into a gas at the point of use “where you need it” on-site or on-board and “when you need it” for instant consumption.
- It’s Safe. Will store hydrogen in a liquid state at room temperature without pressure until the hydrogen is needed.
- Produces Zero Emissions. Will use only abundant chemicals found in nature and produces zero pollutants during its production or use.
Check out our Hydrogen 2.0 infographic.